With the introduction of the Action Cards, users of Cupenya will see a whole new part of the software – the Actions View. You will be find it in the top left corner of the screen, right under the Cupenya logo. There, you are presented with all work items that are detected to be overdue, or predicted to breach their deadline.
To create a new list of Action Cards:
- Create a new tab in the top navigation menu.
- Enter a name for the list.
- Create a filter to determine a specific property of the work items we would like to focus on. In this example, we want to only see work items with Critical Priority.
- Select a specific process task you want the work items to currently be in. In this example, since we only want to see the overdue items that are currently in First Level Diagnose, we select this task from the dropdown menu, choose “active for more than” and set a value of 1 day.
- Add which contextual fields you want to have displayed in each card. For this example, we are displaying Assigned Group, Business Area and Product Name.
- In addition, you can decide to share this list to all other users within your company.
- Or, if you decide to use a template created by one of your colleagues, select it from the dropdown menu in the top right corner.
Now you will see the newly created list appear on screen. The list is populated with “Action Cards” – individual items that require attention.
On those cards there are several important elements:
- Item ID and link to the Performance view, where the item can be investigated within the context of the process.
- Additional contextual information, providing details about the item.
- Current status report on the item.
- An Acknowledge button that hides the card from the list.
This should equip you with everything you need to gather awareness about an issue, make a decision and take action accordingly.
Using the Acknowledge button:
- Press on the Acknowledge button in the top right corner of the Action Card.
- Here you are presented with several options. If you have taken action towards resolving the issue, then you should select “Until next update”. This will hide the card until the next time the same work item becomes overdue.
- If you wish to hide the Action Card temporarily, but still be reminded about it after some time, use one of the other options. They allow you to hide the card for 1 hour, 5 hours or until the end of the day.Using the Acknowledged list:
- By pressing “Custom” you can select the specific date and time you wish to be reminded about this Action Card.
The Acknowledged list is just like any Action Cards list, with the exception that it contains issues that have been already Acknowledged. From here, you are also able to Unacknowledge cards, or remove their reminders and return them to the list from which they came.